Here's what ITS have to say about it:
- Lightweight Skeletonized Construction Weighs 2.7 Ounces!
- Double Layered Webbing with Strategically Reinforced HDPE
- Slipnot Textured Pull-Tab for Non-Slip Grip
- Adjustable 1/8" Shock Cord for Multiple Bottle Neck Sizes
- Three Levels of Height Adjustment for Multiple Container Sizes
- True One-Handed Container Deployment
- MOLLE/PALS Attachment Also Adaptable to Various Belt Sizes
- Color Matched Webbing and Loop
- Available in MultiCam, Coyote Brown and Black
- Hand Made in the USA using American Materials and Labor
MOLLE and belt compatable, adjustable to fit a variety of bottle sizes and shapes, with three points of adjustable shock-cord attachment, the ability to sling your bottle upside-down and bombproof construction. Whats not to like?
So, another collaboration between ITS Tactical and Zulu Nylon Gear, much like their also very cool (and wish-lustful) ETA Trauma kit. I have already commented on how much I like and am pleased with the Zulu Nylon Gear CAOS Admin pouch and the really cool MOLLE car visor sock, but this bottle bolder really appeals as well. I've been very happy with my Platatac FUP pouch, to hold my 1L SIGG bottle, but this is a purpose built piece, and is totally wish-lustable.