Wednesday, March 20, 2013

100,000+ views!

I just noticed a pretty amazing milestone, I've cleared 100,000+ page views sometime today, and I just wanted to say thank you to my readers, and to the people who have helped me out since I started it at the beginning of December 2011


As you can see, I've had some great items, and topics to cover, and I couldn't have done it without the support of some people I wanted to give a shout out to...



To the guys and gals of (in reverse alphabetic order):

Zombie Tools
Utilikilts
Tactical Tailor
Snow Lizard
SARGlobal Tool
Platatac
OscarDelta
LEGear
KitUp!
HorNest
GoST Barefoots
Global Gear
EcoFuture 
CountyComm
5.11 Australia 

and to anyone else I may have missed ...
thank you all for your support, encouragement, reposts and putting up with my crazy questions, requests, and wacky alternate uses of your gear.

2 comments:

  1. Yaaaaay that's awesome :) Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Josh, always enjoy reading through your posts. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...