Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Re-posters, thank you!

Over the last little while, I've been reaching out to some of the supplier and distributors of the kit that I collect (and have been reviewing) and I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to those folks, explicitly, as a thank you, and a heads-up to you my readers.

First up, I'll point you to my fellow blogger, and gear-fancier, Ninja Space Monkey who has a great eye for the shiney, pointy and awesome that breaks ground on the internet; More than once I've read one of his posts and said "cool, I want one!" and its been a pleasure to exchange some data-packets in that regard.  You can read up on what he has to say and woot about here:
http://ninjaspacemonkeys.blogspot.com/

Next up, my favourite patrons of pantsless-mens wear, the lads (and lasses) of Utilikilts, who produce Seattle finest export, the Utilikilt, in all it's many-splendid styles. I have several these days, and can't seem to have a day go by without someone complementing me in them, or at the very least, asking if my legs are cold, or what I wear UNDER  my kilt. (The answer is always, "boots" ).  A quarterly publication from Utilikilts came out recently with one of my reviews, and they may yet have some of my pictures too, so be on the look out, and revel in the FREEDOM that comes with a kilt, for pants are tyranny!
http://www.utilikilts.com/2012-spring-anti-catalogue/3/

I was fortunate enough to be in touch with someone from marketing at LEGear, following a review of some of their stock, and they posted my review on their Facebook page, which was ace. I look forwards to hearing more from these guys.
http://www.legear.com.au/
http://www.facebook.com/LEGEARAustralia

Lastly, the good folks at Platatac and I go way back. Back in the late 90's I was working just around the corner, and was a frequent window-shopper, and occasional crazy-cool item buyer (the retail guys probably still remember me as "the boar-spear guy"). Since I've been writing this blog they've been great about helping me out with advice, and kit suggestions,  hooking me up with some super deals and posting my reviews on their Facebook page as well.
http://www.platatac.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/PLATATAC/385059649151

 So, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been following, re-posting and commenting. I really appreciate the support for my crazy little blog and my desire to share the joy of getting ready for whatever may come!

3 comments:

  1. Hello everyone!!!I am going to buy Utility Kilt and found Scottish Kilt They are offering made to measure/custom made kilts.. Have anyone of you bought anything from these people??. Are they legitimate .?Their prices are very reasonable, Can anyone guide me???. Should I buy from Scottish Kilt Shop ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this blog Great article amazing information thanks for sharing..!

    Modern kilt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've perused this blog, and I must say, it's a fantastic article with incredible insights. Thank you for sharing!




    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...